Terms & Conditions
Thank you for purchasing from Joyful Listening.
1. All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
2. If you select the Print@Home ticket option your tickets are sent to the Email address you provided during your purchase.If you do not see the Email check your spam folder your Email client may have seen the Email as spam. You can also login with the username and password you created when you made your purchase or email email@example.com and we can resend your tickets. Include your name and email address you used when placing the order.
3. If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
4. You must have the credit card you used for the purchase or a photo I.D. with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
5. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, Joyful Listening will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
6. While Joyful Listening regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, TicketKart or Trinity Tickets cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
7. All patrons purchasing from Joyful Listening must do so in the light of the above limitations.
8. Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded. The ticket fee and transaction fee is non-refundable.